Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wishing

Last night i looked  at my clock and it said 11:11. I realized that it had been weeks since i had wished at 11:11, and i used to wish every single night. It was a habit i had... and i just stopped? I realized that my life was better since i stopped wishing at 11:11.... Or maybe i was just looking at it differently... looking at it as more of a gift. I used to wish for things... over and over again.... but obviously, God didn't want me to have those things...they weren't a part of his plan... he had something much better in mind. I would wish and wish for those things, and really hope for those things, and then get discouraged when i didn't get them. I realize how BLESSED i am. God has given me WAY more than i need... but i thought i NEEDED those things i wished for...those people i wished for... So i wish i could write a long long blog post because thats what i feel like doing today... but i have no time. Im just supposed to be printing off my science assignment sheet... and i think my mom will catch on pretty quickly.

So if i do wish any time from now on... ill wish this...


Keep Smiling,
Anna

1 comment: