Tuesday, March 29, 2011

God give me love, hope, compassion, and mercy

I've decided that maybe it not such a great idea for God to give me strength, but instead to give me love, hope, compassion, and mercy. I thought Id share these bible verses with those of you who are facing struggles, as I am.

Psalm 6:9
he listens to my cry for help and will answer my prayer.

Isaih 43:2
when you pass through deep waters, I will be with you. The hard trials that come will not hurt you.

Jeremiah 33:3
call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvelous things that you know nothing about.

Isaih 40:31
those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed. They will run and not get weary.

Hebrews 13:5b
Be satisfied with what you have. For God has said "I will never leave you; i will never abandon you."

Ephesians 4:32
be kind and tender-hearted to one another, and forgive one another, as God has forgiven you through Christ.

Psalm 23:1
the LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need. Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid.

Psalm 46:1-2a
God is our shelter and strenght, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not be afraid.

Deuteronomy 31:6
be determined and confident. Your God, the LORD himself, will be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.

Proverbs 30:5
God keeps every promise he makes. He is like a Shield for all who seek his protection.

Isaih 41:10
do not be afraid- I am with you! I am your God. I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you.

1 corinthians 10:13b
he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; he will give you the strength to endure it.

1 comment:

  1. You've helped me so much. I love you. And I thank God for putting you in my life, to help me understand and be okay and feel loved. Your amazing, don't you ever ever forget it. xo. em

    ReplyDelete